Minimum requirements for Programs:
- For all programs of School of Engineering & Physical Sciences, candidates must have Math or Physics, with minimum B grade in HSC or C grade in A-levels to be eligible to apply.
- For Biochemistry and Microbiology, applicants must have Biology and Chemistry at SSC/HSC or O/A-levels to be eligible to apply.
- For BPharm Professional, applicants must have Biology & Chemistry, with, minimum B grade in HSC and C grade in A-levels and should have done Physics in HSC/A-levels to be eligible to apply.
Minimum Qualifications for admission test:
- Academic Qualifications:
- Combined GPA of 8.0 in both SSC and HSC with minimum GPA 3.5 in each OR
- GCE O-Levels and A-Levels: O-Levels in five subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.5 or above and A-levels in two subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.0 or above. (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1) OR
- US High School Diploma, IB Diploma Programme (IB-DP) or equivalent
- Academic qualification other than the above need to contact Admissions Office to check the eligibility
- Foreign applicants should send their academic transcripts and name of two referees for initial screening to firstname.lastname@example.org. After verification, Admissions Office will contact with them about their eligibility for admission.
- Acceptable scores in NSU’s admission test.
- Admission test will be waived for foreign eligible candidates and local candidates with
i. a minimum score of 1500 (OLD) or 1000 (New) in SAT AND
ii. 500 (CBT 213/IBT 79) in TOEFL OR Minimum 5.5 in IELTS
* NSU reserves the right to change any requirement at any time. Candidates are advised to visit NSU website for updates.
Online Registration and More Details Click here!